PoolSaver is the perfect short-term water storage solution for pool renovations. By renting a PoolSaver you can store your pool water to be returned back into your pool when renovations are completed. Manufactured from durable PVC the PoolSaver is light weight, cost effective and quick to set up. When renting a PoolSaver Urban Rain staff will delivery, set up and start draining your pool. Once your pool has been repaired and refilled our staff will return to pack up and remove the PoolSaver.
What is Required:
- A 6m by 6m flat, smooth area for the Poolsaver.
- Electrical connection or the pump.
- It is your responsibility to safeguarding the PoolSaver while in your possession.
- The PoolSaver needs to be drained completely before the collection date.
- Only available in Gauteng.
What is Supplied:
- Delivery and setup of the PoolSaver.
- 10m drainage and filling pipe (50mm diameter)
- Submersible pump for draining the pool.
- The pump is taken by our staff when draining is complete.
- R 1 250.00 for delivery, set up, collection and removal.
- R 300.00 per day rental (minimum of 3 days rental).
- 10% discount on bookings for 7 days or more.
- All prices include VAT.
|20 000lt PoolSaver||5.4m||4.5m||0.5m|